zaterdag 20 oktober 2012

The Altered Alice - Twinkle twinkle

I've bought this new Tim Holtz Alterations die - bell Jar, which I truly adore!! I have so many fun ideas to work with this die and of course a lot of Alice in Wonderland, unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to be creative lately. I am so happy that the weekend started and now I could have some quality time with my craft room!!!

Here is my Twinkle Twinkle Alice in Wonderland Card, I made a little snow ball effect by putting the little  shakeable golden hearts inside. The outside of the bell jar is also full of twinkle/glitter and there is an Alice stamp inside with play cards! 




  

9 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow!! This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the pearls!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ohh Lein, deze is super leuk! Die bell jar stans is echt super gaaf! Ben benieuwd wat je allemaal er nog meer mee gaat verzinnen! Hugs, Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Leintje!! I love your card so much! It is absolutely beautiful in every single way!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh My Gosh! I love your card...it's absolutely adorable. Good luck!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Gorgeous! I can see that that bell jar is a "must have"! love the shaker hearts inside and lovely stamp. thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice. xxD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Love your card - that new die is awesome!!

    Deanne :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Thanks for playing along with The Altered Alice! You submitted the very first shaker card to The Altered Alice and shiny metallic gold hearts make the perfect "snow". The image of Alice with the playing cards flying about is just perfect for a shaker card! Charming!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen